I often use 3D, but the 3D renders sometimes very steril and you dont want always realistic result. If you want to implement your own style, a bit different then you go Photoshop. Everything is just a tool.
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
This one might help. http://www.youtube.com/user/ncrowRU/videos
There is another channel which helped me alot I am finding that one when I find I will post here.
I found it here it is I learned alot from her videos. She is also on graphics river and her icons are recently featured on GR.http://www.youtube.com/user/magnesta/videos
In point of fact no matters what u use to create something. Just has to be created and not copy… If you use Excel then use Excel… who cares?
to my mind you dont need photoshop, its only about illustrator or photoshop to get same quality