I’m in the mood for something lighthearted and fun to start this Friday morning. How about… If any fictional character could be real, what should it be?
I’ll start: Luckdragons (The Neverending Story)
This thread inspired by FreshFace’s “something random about yourself”
Sorry, I just have to:
Jessica Rabbit from Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
- Community Moderator
- United States
- Was featured in a podcast
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
Creed from “The Office” would be a pretty crazy character to hang out with. Fortunately I’ve heard the actor who plays him is pretty wild too so maybe I can actually party with him.
The griffins and quagmire… every character from family guy.