- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- United States
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
I have edited a video in FCP Express, however, which I export the video it gets quite pixelated, do you have any settings to make the video appear like it was on the camera (clear).
Ps: The video was downloaded from youtube in HD (1080), 1280?×?716, H.264, AAC , 2,180
The question is what codec did you use for the export?
Most codecs have a quality setting. Maybe you set the quality to low.