I would like to use some photos in a regular licence for some html/css templates. With the view that once one has been bought that I upgrade to an extended licence for that collection of photos. To save cost in case some templates do not sell, thus saving some costs.
Would this be ok?
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Community Ambassador
- Beta Tester
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Envato Staff
From the Knowledgebase on Regular License:
The main thing you cannot do is offer the item up for resale either on its own or as part of a project. So you can use the item in a free game, but not in a game that is on sale. You can use the item in a website, but not in a web template that you sell.
Hope that helps