I’ve never bought a photograph before, and I hope someone has an answer for this. I’m going to publish a few eBooks online for sale and wanted to use photos here for the inside, and also as a cover.
Is that allowed, and if so, which license must I get? Can I combine more photographs into one, for example, I have two separate pictures of dogs on a white background, can I put them together and let’s say change the contrast or change the color of the eyes?
Thanks a lot!
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Community Ambassador
- Beta Tester
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Envato Staff
Hello Tarrum. When you use a photo in an item you have for sale, you will need to purchase the extended license. After you purchse a photo you can make any edits you like to it. Hope that helps