Just purchased TryMee theme from Themeforest. It will not load due to a missing css.stylesheet.
Isn’t that important? why is it missing? can you send me a new link so I can upload my $40 theme?
You probably try to upload the main zip that contains the theme file. You must unzip that first.
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Community Moderator
- Author was Featured
- Item was Featured
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
Hi Jan! You need to unzip the file you downloaded and upload the theme inside it. Please see Common ‘Broken Theme’ and ‘Stylesheet Missing’ WordPress Issues
The package you downloaded isn’t the theme – the theme is inside it, along with documentation and more.
Just contact the Author of the file and I’m sure she/he will help you
ok! got it! thanks everyone….going to work on that right now….. kind of different from another site I use…. thanks for such quick responses…