- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
To me too as you Phil I made a ton of clicthroughs but not any consistent change since the clickthoughs were a few. guess I’m receiving a lot of visits from Twitter, users not intended to buy tho… I post my Screenshot maybe is helpful. My suggestions are not different from the others, Behance and DeviantArt have great response on Google indicization.
I have a question guys.
I have my own website and i want to generate some traffic to my website, so what is better:
a. links from twitter, facebook, google+, flickr, deviantart, etc to my website and from my website to my items in graphicriver, or
b. Links from twitter, facebook, google+, flickr, deviantart, etc directly to my graphicriver items
What do you think? any advice?