I am from Nepal, one of the most beautiful country in the whole world.
- Landlocked country in South Asia lying in between Indian and China.
-Tallest Mountain of the world “Sagarmatha” i.e Mount Everest is situated here and also includes many other peaks higher than 8000m..
-Birth place of Lord Buddha.
- Beautiful place for Tourist enjoying Trekking.
- A moderate Climate.
- Nepal was initially a moarchy, but is now a Fedreal Democratic Republic.
- the only country in world whose national flag is not quadrilateral in shape.
- Too much Load Shedding and Political Instability, and is a developing country.
- Earning 1000$-2000$ a month is a huge money, so you can have a luxurious life here.
Coca-Cola (2 liter)
South Africa: $0.78
Hong Kong: $1.30
Envato Meetup @ South Africa! Anyone…?
hogash saidtrue. <3
- Located in Eastern Europe http://goo.gl/U1Nhv , 4 seasons
- Awful politicians
- We have Nadia Comaneci (gymnast), Hagi (footlbal/soccer), Ilie Nastase (tennis) and a few other sport legends. We really like sports.
- Lovely nature and landscapes
- Dracula / Vlad Tepes
- Hot chicks, lots of partying & beer
- Smart programmers and designers
- We hosted Europa League 2012 Finals, Falcao (AT.M.) made a great show
+1 romanian here
- Envato Staff
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Exclusive Author
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Population: 34+ million
- Current weather: 26°C (pretty hot)
- Polar bears and Eskimos (not that I’ve seen them)
- I think Canada’s the most multicultural country in the world but I’m not sure
- 3rd most fresh water
- Second largest country by land area
- Beautiful and varied landscape
- Population: 20+ million
- Current weather: 28°C (around average)
- Previously known as Ceylon
- One of the largest producers of tea
- Known as the pearl of the Indian Ocean
- Varied wildlife
- Awesome fruits!
- Civil war ended recently
One of the things I always find amazing about this community is how everyone is from so many different parts of the world.
Absolutely, great thread!
- Beautiful and versatile nature
- Cheap for foreign tourists. Overbuilt resorts, as well as peaceful places.
- Ancient history
- Former communist country, now a democracy – most young people speak English, older – Russian.
- Member of European Union
- Variety of food cuisines (I’m a happy vegan), lots of foreign restaurants as well.
- 7 million population (1.3 in the capital of Sofia) + 2 million abroad.
- Bulgarians are proud that one of our greatest songs is now being played in space for the next 40,000 years as part of the Voyager Golden Record
I live in the South of South Africa, which is supposed to have a ‘Mediterranean’ climate. We have the world’s largest potholes in the country roads. They say that if you are driving straight in those areas, you will get arrested for being drunk.