it was done if flash, but how was it done? i love it. the the clicks are lightning fast. do you think it could be done in something other than flash?
- United States
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Exclusive Author
- Author was Featured
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Author had a Free File of the Month
My guess is trying to replicate the user experience used in that on a touch-screen would be a bad idea.
indeed so, but who said anything about a touch screen?
I believe codingjack is referring to users who will be presented with this – i.e. if browsing on anything other than a laptop or desktop (which accounts increasingly for more and more people on the internet)
Overall it’s a nice idea from ikea