Wouldn’t it be nice, if it was possible to enter different email addresses for “system” (like purchase confirmation, support, new forum messages, etc.) and “Den” (“message send via your den from…”) messages?
In my opinion it would be a great advantage to separate (auto generated) system messages from feature/support/contact requests this way, to better handle item support.
What do you think about this?
- Community Moderator
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
Exactly this auto-responder messages made me think about this as an profile option. It would make connecting a ticketing system to the Den much easier and more reliable.