Hi, I want to save a bunch of images like you would for animated gifs. I could not find an illustrator script to create this motion. However, this is what flash does. Is there a cc item that does ths whereby I xml some layers and the flash saves each later and moves an object defined in the xml, essentially permutating my design and saving as a png/jpg,etc. Thank you, J
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Author was Featured
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Exclusive Author
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
You mean load an images in flash and put each image on new frame?
Hi, Thank you. I mean take a flash swf and save each frame into a folder as jpgs, pngs, etc.. It seems there are converters, decompilers, and the like. They all seem old and sharewarish. It would seem to be a nice little tool to take stills from a flash. Having an xml capability would enable me to buy a clip, them make many stills from it, set size of still, etc..