Does anyone experience the same thing ? Since Monday my sale start to drop by a half rate of last week. I guess the new name hasn’t brought much luck to me yet
I’m experiencing about -20/30%
On the contrary, I’m seeing an increase +30-40%
We may need to observe atleast 2 weeks to react! So far mine dropped around 30% too comparing to last 2 weeks
I’ve got new files recently so dropping with this rate is not a good sign to me
We may need to observe atleast 2 weeks to react! So far mine dropped around 30% too comparing to last 2 weeksyeah, it’s just too early
My best ever month and best ever 2 weeks including my best ever day.
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 6-7 years
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Author was Featured
- Item was Featured
- South Africa
I had my best day of this month and I haven’t uploaded files in ages.. so not sure if the name change has effect sales or not… only time will tell.
- Community Superstar
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Beta Tester
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Exclusive Author
- Author had a Free File of the Month
ok like off topic:
Sales dropped after envato changed [xxxxxxxx]
after [xxxxxxx] sales droped. wtf? envato what are you doing? this [xxxxxxx] was a bad idea!
Replace [xxxxxxxx] with most recent change/addition made by envato staff.
<- just joking
I am noticing a large drop in sales so far this week. I hope envato is investing a lot of the money they have earned off of us into search engine optimization. But then again I am sure they are, they want us to sell our files as much as we do.