I submitted an image of El Capitan located in the Yosemite National Forest Park in California. The first time it was rejected with the reason that it needed a release. Though it was a mistake, I resubmitted the image with the comment that I was standing on public ground taking the shot of something that is not protected. And again it was rejected. Why does the review continue to ask for a release form. This image does not need a release.
- Envato Staff
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Beta Tester
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
I’ve clarified this issue with the review team. Please feel free to let me know if you run into the issue again. Thanks!