A few tips:
- try adding a border around those flikr images (3 4 px)
- the footer does seem a bit low quality, try to create a new pattern in Ps a bit sharper
- try to make the numbers on that slider rounded at the top and maybe add a web 2.0 style bg
- on the contact page try to add a border to those fields to make them stand out a bit more
- the about page seems to have a problem with the footer (maybe it’s just me, or you’re working on it now)
I hope this helps a bit, just don’t give up
Yh i didn’t really notice about the footer bg looking that bad so im definitely going to change that.
Thansk for your other tips too I thinks its just all the little details that need polishing.
Also the footer on the about page seems strange, its working fine for me. What exactly was going wrong?
Thanks again i’m certainly not going to give up!
The footer on that page looks like it’s missing all the css, it’s not styled for some reason, i tried chrome and ie8, both look the same.
hmm strange, I cant seem to replicate it, it must be cached somewhere. Cheers for the heads up though I will look into it!