I have an image of a car and a separate image of a numberplate.
That numberplate needs to be placed onto the car.
I did the resizing and perspective correction of the numberplate myself but since the image of the car has a fisheye lens effect it needs some further correction (bulge/warp left side of numberplate) to make it look original.
Should be a 10 min gig for people experienced with photoshop, so give me shout if you’re interested.
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Exclusive Author
- Referred between 500 and 999 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
I want to help. Just sent you e-mail, but for some reason it cannot reach you. Contact me via my profile page.
still looking for help out there, just email me if you’re interested