- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Community Moderator
- Author was Featured
- Item was Featured
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
Hmm I will try this, but with your code it still scrolls ;P Is there a way to prevent the anchor tag from scrolling the page? What I mean is when the page is being refreshed it scrolls to the top, is there a way to scroll down to the place where we left of after refresh?
Ok I fixed the issue with the select, is there a way to prevent the webpage from starting from the top after clicking the achor tag with href=”#something” ?
EDIT : The reason for the scrolling is that when I am changing the tab I use hide() to hide the old tab and fadeIn() to show the new one, when I use fadeOut() to hide the tab it doesnt scroll but it doesnt look good either, is there any other way to do this ?
Ok it works, I have done it with fadeOut/In and a delay() Thanks for the tips guys, as always very helpful!