Beautiful! I liked it!
Maybe you could submit as a PSD Template first, see how sales go, them submit HTML Temlpate, if you like the responses?
Or just create the HTML and submit with the PSD file included.
The first way you can get two ways to sell!
I think it’s very cool. Exellent work.
Stunning…you’ve got talent. I think you should do both psd and html
I think you’d need to talk to Jarel (The Site Template Reviewer) first before submitting this. Your close but there is still room for improvement in order to get approved. Don’t give up
Not sure if good enough for psd category but definitely good enough for HTML and Wordpress category
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Community Moderator
- Author was Featured
- Item was Featured
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
I think it looks very nice. If I’m nitpicking I’d say there are some small details that need to be refined:
- shadow under the nav bar is a little heavy/exaggerated
- too much space below the last submenu item
- I’d increase the negative space between “Testimonials” and “Clients” (the horizontal line)
- The divisions in the footer could be slightly more subtle
Overall, I like it very much but keep in mind the PSD category is highly competitive. I’d fix up a few details but definitely worth a submit to the PSD or at least HTML categories
Moved to Item Discussion