- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Won a Competition
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
Site templates have to be html, buyers usually customize them using any kind of visual editor. Also using php for common parts (like footer/header) would force them to either install apache/php or constantly upload to their hosting space to preview the changes.
You normally only include php files to handle contact forms and stuff like that
Cheers bitfade exactly what i needed to know.
But including a php version (separated from the html folder) of your template would +1 the quality of your template