my rejection letter was quality not good enough for graphicriver
- Too much errors to mention, so I am going to go with the major ones.
- Thrash Metal…. font and text style, not that great looking, could use a different stye.
- Day One & Day Two fon’t again, different style.
- Right under them the name of the bands...not fitting that well...
- The date font is fully different
- Address font looks the same which is a good thing.
- You’ve used too many font’s in my opinon.
- Background is very dull looking (overall color scheme is dull)
- I am guessing the spikes that are coming from the sides are broken glass (if it is) it doesn’t look that nice…especially the texture you went for…not so nice looking.
- Your spacing is well done, but font choices aren’t great.
- I’d say stick with 1-2 fonts…and make sure to use right sizes to make them feel different, rather than choosing different fonts.
- Good luck.
P.S ” More FX wouldn’t hirt ;)”
Yes brother.. Im agree with Elisakov…
thanks a lot buddies, i need to improve my font choice, am happy about me improved in spacing.