How do I set up my blog? I purchased my theme and have it working, I just dont know what to do with the blog. How do I get it functioning? I should mention that I dont have a wordpress account and want to have a stand alone blog.
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
- Which theme did you buy?
- Do you already have a webspace?
- This is a public forum, where public people can ask public questions. You should contact the author of the theme directly through his profile page and ask him your specific questions. He knows best.
I bought this one http://themeforest.net/item/pacifico-fullscreen-template-with-motion-slider/570525 I have a theme, it’s not wordpress compatable. I have my own domain joeonline.me the template has the built in blog, as seen here http://joeonline.me/openpost_sidebar.html
thanks for the fast replys guys!
Unfortunately, you would have to manually update the HTML to add blog posts to the HTML template.
If you wanted a true blog, then you will need to either convert the template into a WordPress theme, or wait until cmsmasters release the WordPress theme version.