I joined AudioJungle a couple of weeks ago and am really excited to be part of this community!
Two questions that some of you may be able to shed some light on:
1. How do I view all the people I follow? I can only see a partial list on my profile, and haven’t found a way to see the complete list.
2. What’s the procedure for renaming a track? Say I want to change the name of an existing track (but keep the sales & rating). What’s the recommended way of going about that?
Thanks, - Aurie
Hi and welcome to the Jungle
1. There is no easy way to do that. You can though keep track who do you follow manually
2. Edit chosen track and put your name suggestions and reasonings to Message to the Reviewer -box for example. dunno would making support ticket be better.
Hi! I’m not sure about to view the whole is of followers. You can change the name of the track by going to your portfolio and find the track that you want to change and underneath the track name there is a button that says edit. Click on that and you can change the name, description, tags, ect. Hope this helps!
Thanks scoringaudiogeeks and JamesonGerdon! Odd that there’s no way to view all following/followers.
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Envato Staff
- Exclusive Author
- Gold Mo Grower
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
Looks like you are doing pretty well for a ‘new guy’
Yes, looks like it – very happy with the response so far! A big thanks to the buyers, you guys (and galls?) on the staff and this great community