I would like someone to help me with three things in flash… I am looking for someone who will help me for a good price. Years ago I found someone here, but he is, right now, very very busy , couse I can not wait any longer, I need to solve this three issues soon, I am asking here for help.
These three things are:
1. I have a deepling page which is “duplicated” with same content, for search engines. To explain that: the second page is in the html (php) (source: swfadress http://www.asual.com/swfaddress/ SEO) – so google can index that… -> but when I turn off the java script the page it is not displaying the php page… I can not find the problem
2. I need someone to format from the free flash page to deepling flash page (couse I need this page indexed too)
3. I need a little help with one page, in help it is written how to duplicate pages but it is a bit too complicated (at least for me)
Hope there is someone to help me out here.
Please contact me… thanks in advance.
what is “a good price”...
well, that is relative
but, for example, for the “second thing”, I have a page with only main navigation buttons (so no sub pages) and for that I think about $50 is ok…
so, is there anyone willing to help me out here?
thanks in advance!
That’s why Matt ask you what is “a good price” usually $50 over here won’t cover our cigarettes and coffee time, strange as it sound when time goes by price for flash dev` will go up ,due to the runaway it’s hard to find a good flashers this days .
also adding a swfaddress after the project is done is a true pain
To help you get a bit of a “freelancer’s eye view”
When I look at #2 with a $50 price tag in my mind, my thoughts are that it could be a simple and short enough project to be worth $50…but it also could be a many hour project that I’d regret taking on for anything less then 10x that There’s simply not enough detail there to really know if it’s a good opportunity for a quick few bucks, or the start of getting paid $2 an hour for the next few days of work!
Inexperienced freelancers (the kind you don’t really want) take that risk sometimes, but the good ones have been burned by it enough times not to bother without either enough details to know the project will truly be short (1 or 2 hours max, including time on emailing talking about expectations and needs for the project, and any edits), or a price tag high enough to cover it even if it isn’t short.
So when you have a project where you want the quote to be only 1 or 2 hours worth of pay, it’s kind of the burden of the asker to give enough detail, links to the page to point out the expectations, etc for the freelancer to be assured it really is a short project. Personally, I’m interested…but not convinced it wouldn’t turn into $50 for 10 hours of work as opposed to $50 for 1.
I understand, first of all it is hard to calculate the cost and the time for something where you dont have a clue what it looks like…
So, is there anyone interested to help?
- Author was Featured
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
Contact me with more details and your budget if you like.