- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Item was Featured
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Referred between 100 and 199 users
I have just seen that i have a bug in my form script in my themes when i use safari, all of the other browsers will send the form but safari not
I cant find anything about this on google.
I use a simple php script, and if i remove the php code safari will still give an error.
Kind of hard to tell what’s going on. Btw, Firebug reports jquery.easing.min as missing…i get 404s.
Try adding a / in front of the path action=”scripts/mailscript.php” and test again in Safari.