Sorry if this is against the rules, I’m not trying to promote my product, because its not even on theme forest. I have no items on theme forest for sale, just looking for feedback on my design. At Mods just remove it if you need to, I mean no trouble by creating this.
Anyways… onto the topic. I am a PHP developer and I do design on the side templates and stuff, I am a customer of themeforest for a while. I decided to make a template which I will submit to themeforest for sale for the very first time. As this is my very first time and after seeing this “Kreisi” guy’s design’s I’m pretty intimidated lol.
I can take criticism, just looking for some ideas on how to improve, I haven’t really gotten into developing too much, but here:
- Light Box Gallery
- Jquery Slider on Main Page
- One Page Site (Jquery changes content)
PS: Once again I’m not trying to promote, as this design probably won’t be accepted (I’m optmistic :P)
PSS : Sorry if you feel I copied the layout of the page from something, but I saw alot of designs here have this type of layout…
Thanks feedback & criticism much appreciated.
- The “Read more” buttons aren’t lined up.
- The container borders are almost invisible and I think it’s better to use neutral shades.
- Some more spacing is needed in main containers – use a grid when designing
- You need to add more versatile containers – the website just lacks content.
- There’s actually no footer except the website name – have a look at this article.