I was in the settings page. My fault, I clicked Opted out (exclusivity). Now, writes: You have opted out and will be receiving exclusive rates until 29 August 12, upon which you will become a non-exclusive author and can not get it back …: (I did not want. Is there a problem? And if so to August 29 will I go back to my Exclusivity Profile? Thanks!
Sorry for this double post but i forgot to ask for one more question: For those 30 days, will continue to charge me the status of uploaded images (from red to green)?
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Community Ambassador
- Beta Tester
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Envato Staff
If you opted out by mistake don’t worry. Just make sure to opt in again after the 30 days. It will be like it never happened