THIS OPPORTUNITY HAS NOW EXPIRED AND IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
We’re putting a $2000 bounty on the heads of Envato’s most wanted file type – Low Poly Trees on 3DOcean. The first 20 files uploaded (and subsequently approved) to the 3DModels > Plants > Trees category each get $100 (with a maximum of 3 files or $300 per author).
In short, it’s a race to see who can quickly submit quality content based on the following criteria:
- Date Posted: March 1, 2012
- Prizes: 20 winning files will get a share of $2,000 of prizes! 20 x $100 “cash” (payable ONLY via either PayPal or Moneybookers).
- Maximum Prizes per Author: 3
- Closing Date: March 22, 2012 (12 p.m. Central US Time)
- Files We’re Looking For: Low Poly Trees
- 1000 polygons or fewer per tree.
- EACH submission must contain 3 variations of the same tree. A “variation” can be something as subtle as a branch variation or a variation for 3 different seasons of the year.
- Must contain textured models.
- Can be any format but MUST include an .obj version too.
- Where Files Should be Submitted: 3DModels > Plants > Trees
It’s as simple as that! The first 20 files to be uploaded (and subsequently approved) based on the above requirements win! Please note that we have some more specific rules to outline and clarify:
Got to have a go at this one I say.
Funny to see RTEwork’s models already submitted and accepted to the marketplace coincidentally on the first of march too
I thought the same thing too! Those particular files are not eligible however because they exceed the polygon count we are requesting in the announcement.
I know, I wasn’t saying anything about foul-play, sorry if it reads out like that (btw, always quite strange to re-read your previous posts written at wee hours without sleep :D) But still, the coincidence was funny, and the work he puts forth is just amazing… both in quality and quantity.
I almost finished my first tree. Woop woop
do we get a badge for this ?