Do we need to upload all sizes of Photographs, while uploading the portfolio?
Also my portfolio has been rejected by saying “the quality of your photography in the portfolio you shared with us is presently is not quite up to the standard we are looking for on PhotoDune.. Please could anybody let me know what aesthetic and measurable standards reviewers of PhotoDune looking for?
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Community Ambassador
- Beta Tester
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Envato Staff
No, you only need to upload the largest version of the photo. Our system will make the other sizes automatically.