I was wondering if anyone can help me out with this. I have been looking around in CodeCanyon for a particular script.Here are the details that I am looking for in the script:
- Clients are assigned a password to log-in to their directory
- Each client will have their own directory to download zip files or photos
- Clients only have access to there own directory
- To be fancy the download can be only available for a few days?
- Clients will not be uploading anything
I can use a ftp site but I was looking for a fancier way of having my clients download there photos, contact sheets or zip files.
Hello Mark, my plugin PrivateContent for Wordpress was initially thought specifically to create a customer private area to share photos and files
Using wordpress you can of course easily upload zip files and insert the link in the user pvt page and for the galleries you can use for example the awesome (and free) nextgen galleries plugin.
The only thing missing is a “auto expiration” link system. I’ve googled a little, but i haven’t find nothing useful.
Thanks LCweb, But unfortunately I do not use WP
Then in “free hand” everything is possible to do, but all your requirements will take very long time to be developed
Imho also only to make the private area (if you do not have to use another system for other reasons ) it’s easyer and faster to use WP
(of course mine is only a suggestion, I’m not saying it for profit )