@mclstr, @jakecaputo, @jasonbobich and I passed a new law while at WordCamp San Francisco…
You must officially be the sneakiest guy with a camera I’ve ever met… creeper. Ha, you probably have pics of the guy in the wheelchair, too.
And I think you’re missing the word “verbal” in there just above assault!
I don’t know what you’re talking about…
- Community Moderator
- United States
- Was featured in a podcast
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
Looks like you guys are having a great time! Enjoy it
Also, are those sweat pants I spy, Jason? Alaska’s been brutal to you.
It’s okay to wear sweat pants in the back row of WordCamp, especially when offset with a WordPress “code is poetry” long-sleeved T. People are like, “Wow, he must be a big deal, he doesn’t even have to care enough to wear real pants.”
That IS me! Here are a few that I managed to get. Including the photo that will double as our boy band album cover (due out early 2012).