A buyer asked me if it is allowed to use my music they bought with regular licence in their public performance (audience must buy tickets)? I’ve searched the forum for “public performance” but I didn’t find the answer. I will direct the buyer to read the licence or to contact Evato, but I would also like to give them straight answer.
Any suggestions will be much appreciated.
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Exclusive Author
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Item was Featured
I believe since the audience needs to buy tickets it should do with a extended license but I could be completely wrong about this