Hello members of themeforest, I was interested to know something. I am a member of graphics river and i was interested to make wordpress template but as i am browsing through various authors file i see that they are mentioning things which are related to coding sector of the theme. I meant to say valid xhtml, jquery slider etc. I just wanted to know if i make a template do i have to provide the code as well? I am new therefore asking these sort of questions.
Thank you for reading.
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Won a Competition
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Exclusive Author
- Referred between 200 and 499 users
If you want to make a PSD theme, no, you don’t have to code it. But an HTML or WordPress theme means code
[EDIT] Ruben was a bit faster , was about to write the same thing.
Thank both of you. I guess i need to start learning how to code then.