- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Exclusive Author
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Referred between 500 and 999 users
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Beta Tester
Personally, I feel this talk lacks insights. Here’s why.
- Similar systems already exist in the forms of Silverlight, Flash or Air. So the theory itself is nothing new, but the actual implementation is.
- How do they address accessibility?
- How do they make the content indexable?
- With no hierarchy (or a complex grid of hierarchies), how can information be managed effectively? Since our brand can’t cope with large amount of data cross referencing each other in this matter.
Unless they’re proposing to replace the whole current Internet data storage, indexing and searching systems (stares at Google) and its ecosystem, like the one from Microsoft’s research lab (I forgot the name of the project though, sorry).
I’m more interested to reading theses on the theory level, rather than seeing a bunch of fancy demo applications (with multi-touch sometimes), but that’s just me.
Very interesting Mass….
Nice insights fredwu…