If someone press “Yes! Delete PERMANENTLY ” button, what will be true and what false?
- Does it affect sales number on user description page?
- Does it affect ratings value on user description page?
- When someone message you, will he displayed as buyer if he bought item before deletion?
- Can buyer download deleted item, if he bought item before deletion?
- Does it affect earnings from deleted item? They will be removed?
- Does it affect current rate value?
Uh, another CU3ER madness.
The question is, should we insist to fight (we can, we really can with one simple step) or just leave it as is? You know, I believed in the first way in past years, but today something changed. There are no really bad things with adoption good ideas, designs or solutions. But, there is a line between “adoption” and “stealing”, for sure.
p.s. Thank you guys, really appreciating your thumbs-ups!
Well, copying new good ideas increase sales. Marketplaces in deal, customers are happy too. We all getting inspired by other’s work.
Really, maybe this game with old rules?
Mashup by TF items from today only. Love this game.
p.s. Maybe it’s all ok? We mean really ok? New economic, new world, new rules, you know. Just trying to understand, nothing more.
Oh, no. Not even our work. The copy of the copy of the copy. Something like this… oh. What a world.
p.s. it’s all about Karma we think.
It’s just business. Nothing personal, right?
p.s. What a week!
2 Envato developper in front of their computer screen:
Dev 1 : “Man, I have a GREAT idea”
Dev 2 : “What? What?”
Dev 1 : “What if, we switch them, people will go nuts”
Dev 2 : “That’s AWESOME !”