It depends on the size of the project. I’ve done FontPress in three/four days .. while for the huge Global Gallery I worked for 7 weeks
Absolutely love the first image!
Aaaaand… here we go with another 14 days one!
Glad to see I’m not the only one who dislike the new iOS style
Plus, it has too few contrast and too much colors.. poor iphoners eyes!
And ones that load a custom version of jQuery. Preferably from some CDN, and not a specific version but the edge one so that it changes every 3 days. Fun times!
Yeees, by far is the #1 issue for me after the shared server restrictions!
Anyway few customers denied me a WP access, probably around the 2% of the total
Simply work on it and improve all its aspects
well, my story here is pretty short: only 18 months that I’m an author, but has been surely full of emotions!
- January 2012 – I was in searching of new income sources since I was strangled by italian taxation and I found Envato (before I bought only some WP theme)
- Few days later – when I uploaded my first item, a very basic PHP class that has been accepted immediately
- A couple of hours later – when I made my first sale. That evening I was sooo happy!
- In february 2012 – when I upoaded PrivateContent and I started receiving decent incomes and good feedbacks
- A week later – I started to taste the support-man life ..
- May 2012 – returning from a 3 days trip in Paris, at the airport, I received more than 100 e-mails .. Media Grid becomed a success!
- A couple of weeks later – Getting featured with Media Grid
- Understanding that my incomes here could not be reached by any other work here in Italy == real indipendence
- In the meanwhile – entering in the Codecanyon top seller items and top seller authors lists
- November 2012 – Understand I’ll spend 3/4 of my day giving support without the time to develop anymore
- Hit the gold paw in November and then becoming elite the 10th of February
- June 2013 – Understand that also earning a lot, is not enough to survive at the italian taxation..
Next Goal: reach the 125K sales and get the Elite Care package
I loved Ticksy and it has been essential for my business, it’s a real pitty that it is not supported anymore. Specially for the few bugs remaining.
I’ve opened a ticket 1 month ago about two bugged tickets that need to be deleted by you, is a real 2 second work, I don’t understand why you don’t check the oldest important support requests.
Plus, the license certificate image.. each day I receive at least a couple of customers complaining of that. Is bad for the ticksy and the author reputation.
Both are a very, very, very fast things to do. Has no sense to leave it copletely abandoned after months of development..!
Would be nice if you can tell who is in the round and the period when the banner is online. thanks